BookMyShow Freecharge Offer – Freecharge is giving you 10% Cashback when you pay with Freecharge on BookMyShow. The maximum cashback would be Rs. 50. Also this offer is valid for one time per user. So guys hurry up and grab this offer. Follow the below steps to avail this offer.
How to Get 10% Cashback at Freecharge ?
1) First of all visit Bookmyshow Website Here
Offer Source – Visit Here
2) Login to your account
3) Follow the regular steps like, select the movie, location of cinema and show.
4) Add your email id and mobile number which is mandatory to book the tickets.
5) Finally pay the amount using Freecharge wallet and get 10% Cashback.
6) Bingo !!! You will get 10% cashback to your freecharge wallet.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Get 10% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on BookMyShow
- Maximum cashback of Rs. 50
- Offer valid once per user.
- Offer valid from 20th July, 2016 to 26th July,2016
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed.
- In case of transaction cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account.
- In case of Order cancellation, refund by FreeCharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable.
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on BookMyShow, please contact 022-6144-5050.
- FreeCharge &BookMyShow reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice.
- In an event misuse of the promotional offer or cashback, identified by FreeCharge, it reserves right to withdraw the cashback or cancel the transaction. In this event the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation.