Freecharge Indiatimes Offer – Freecharge and Indiatimes are offering 100% Cashback offer where you need to Recharge For Rs.50 And Get Cash Back Of Rs.50 in Just Rs. 10. This cashback offer is valid for New Users Only.
How to Get CashBack Of Rs.50 by Just Paying Rs. 10 at Indiatimes.
1) First of all Visit IndiaTimes Voucher Page
2) Click on “Buy Now“ Button.
3) Signup for a New Account.
4) Pay Rs 10 amount through preferred payment method (Except Cash on Delivery).
5) The coupon code will be shared with the user via Email & SMS within 4-6 hours.
Terms & Conditions for coupon purchase from Indiatimes Shopping
- The Freecharge cashback coupon can be purchased using all paymodes (Except Cash on Delivery) from Indiatimes shopping.
- Coupon purchase restricted to one per user.
- Valid only for Freecharge New User
- The coupon code will be shared with the user via Email & SMS.
- Coupon once purchased cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Validity – 1st-Feb-2016 to 30-Mar-2016.
- In case of any issue related to coupon contact [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for using cashback coupon at Freecharge
- Use the unique coupon purchased from Indiatimes Shopping by applying it to avail cashback offer. Valid only once per Unique Mobile Number/User/Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid on FreeCharge.com desktop or Mobile site or FreeCharge App.
- This offer is valid on Minimum Recharge of Rs. 50 on Mobile Pre-Paid, Mobile Post-Paid Bills, Utility Bills, DTH, Data Card, and Metro Mumbai.
- Offer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH)
- Offer is not valid on loading of wallet (i.e. adding cash to the wallet).
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24 (twenty four) hours & can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable.
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only.
- Valid only for successful transactions made through Debit/Credit card and Net Banking.
- User will not be able to use wallet balance for this offer.
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.
- Download FreeCharge App (Android || iOS || Windows )